2019 Show Schedule:
Denver, CO – January 4, 5, & 6
Marlborough, MA – January 18, 19, & 20
Edison, NJ – January 25, 26, & 27
Atlanta, GA – February 1 & 2
Lynnwood, WA – February 16 & 17
Pleasanton, CA – February 22, 23 & 24
Lancaster, PA – March 9 & 10
We are always looking for new exhibitors, especially those who have new or unique products or services. In order to receive an invitation to exhibit, you must complete the application form and email, mail or fax it to us. We recommend that you also send your website address, brochures or other pertinent literature about your business, including photos of your booth at other shows you may have attended. When we have reviewed your complete application we will notify you as soon as space for your company becomes available. Once you have received your invitation, please fill out the contract with your show preferences, booth placement and payment option. We begin to invite new exhibitors after June 1.
Acceptance of exhibitors is based on several factors:
– How closely related are your goods and services to fly fishing and the Catch-and-Release or sport fishing ethic?
– How will your booth enhance the fly fishing only focus of our shows?
– At how many of our shows will you exhibit?
– What are the chances you will be back next year?
– Will you work with us to ensure the success of the show?
– How unique is your product, service, or geographical location?
Returning exhibitors in good standing do not need to file an Application. Please complete the Contract that fits the category that you fall under and review any other forms that may be pertinent. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Door Prize Program:
Participating in this program is a sure way to make you stand out. Depending on the prize, you will receive some or all of the following:
– Product is displayed in the lobby along with a sign listing your booth location in the show.
– Each donor is mentioned with the prize at the show when the winner is announced.
– Be permitted to place your catalog or promotional materials on our entrance tables.
– Have a description of your prizes with direct links to you on our top rated website.
– Have your logo on all of our show mailings.
– Free advertising on our monthly e-news letter.
– Flexible booth payment schedule.
– Other considerations for special prizes are possible.
Destination Theater is an opportunity for exhibitors and special guests to showcase their offerings and expertise. When done right, these programs have proved to be very successful for the presenters. Please fill out the application and send it in as soon as possible. Space is available on a first come first serve basis.
Not for Profit Contracts:
Not for Profit Contracts are now available. If you are a registered non-profit organization that plans to exhibit at our shows, please return the below contract as soon as possible. Space is available on a first come first serve basis.
Return completed forms to:
Fly Fishing Show
531 N. Center Ave., Suite 102
Somerset, PA 15501
Questions? Call: 814-443-3638
Important Exhibitor Forms:
Upgrade your on-line show listing profile:
Upgrade your interactive map profile to our Exhibitor Plus. Exhibitor Plus allows your business to grab the attention of thousands of viewers visiting www.flyfishingshow.com daily. Thus giving you an opportunity to enhance your visibility at our show(s). Customers will be able to find out more about your business prior to the show, easily track you down and follow up with you after the event.
You will be able to add logos, videos, profile who’s in your booth, product and service info, a business contact form, QR code generator, a direct link for easy promotion and an embeddable profile to share on your website or social media. Click Here to upgrade.
Alternative Shipping: We are pleased to announce that Paul Hess of Happy Rock Enterprises will once again be providing vendor transportation for The Fly Fishing Show® tour this year.
Happy Rock Enterprises specializes in providing equipment and technical support for all types of events including running events, cycling events and benefit galas. His client list includes The New York Marathon, Race for The Cure (multiple locations), O’Mealia Special Events, and the Nestle Water Group, which includes Poland Spring and Deer Park.
Happy Rock looks forward to providing personalized service to each and every vendor in the program. Our goal is an efficient load-in and load-out for everyone.
Some of you may already know Paul as he spends his spare time flyfishing. You may also recognize Paul as part of our Fly Fishing Show® staff.
Paul can be reached at 908-256-5282 or Paul@fishingrock.net.
2018 Show Survey Information:
Participating exhibitors now have the information to help plan for the 2018 show season. The data is compiled from the 2018 show surveys. This information can be used to grow and refine your presence at the next show you plan to exhibit in, or to find an additional show that might meet the market needs of your business.
Find out the answers to the following questions and more for each show:
– Is this your first visit to the show? If no, how many visits?
– In addition to fly fishing, what are two of your favorite sports?
– What would you consider your fly fishing skill level?
– What are the reasons for attending the show?
– What product do you plan to buy in the next year?
– Are you planning to book a trip in the next year?
(information available on request)